Accelerating New Paradigms Through Radical Innovation
Monday, August 31, 2020
With the start of the semester here at USD, the Center for Peace and Commerce is setting up a robust schedule of programming for the year. We’re buoyed by the silver linings and wins - both big and small, that we’ve shared with students and social innovators across our Global Network. And while so much of what is special about coming together in person cannot be replicated in a digital setting, virtually connecting has removed barriers for participation - a win we’ll celebrate and capitalize on.
This fall, we’re initiating a new four-part, one hour Accelerating New Paradigms discussion series. In this series we’re not promising answers, in fact, we anticipate ending with more unanswered questions. We’ll examine our existing paradigms. Weighing the impact of incremental shifts by big corporations as well as those made by disruptors pushing for new systems. This interactive series of exploration and dialogue is open to our entire Global Network and we’d love to have you join the dialogue; sign up today for the first, Pushing for Radical Innovation, on September 29 from 12:30 - 1:20 p.m.
If you’d like to know more about or sign up for any of the Accelerating New Paradigms series events, please RSVP through these links:
- Pushing for Radical Innovation on Tuesday, 9/29/2020
- Unpack our existing socioeconomic tech structures leading to radical transformations in design & new ideas
- Creativity is the Radical Spark on Tuesday, 10/13/2020
- Explore the opportunities between radical innovation & creative destruction to imagine a more just world
- Social Justice, More than a Buzzword on Tuesday, 10/27/2020
- Innovation & entrepreneurship can be agents of democratization of established economic structures & lead to social justice ... or not?
- Claim your Worth, Global Wage Equity on Tuesday, 11/10/2020
- Become more aware of the inequalities & learn to advocate for yourself & others; becoming more of an agent of change